Extremely Interesting other Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I love this quote (and the photo)

"It isn’t necessary to know exactly how your ideal life will look; you only have to know what feels better and what feels worse…Begin making choices based on what makes you feel freer and happier, rather than on how you think an ideal life should look. It’s the process of feeling our way toward happiness…that creates our best lives."

It's weird - my life looks nothing like what I thought it would in my early 20s or in my teens. I thought I would have it all by now.  Somehow in the process of racing to that ideal, I missed a few marks and learning that it's okay is a tough lesson. I'm learning to be patient, make slow decisions, and live right where I am.   Sometimes people feel compelled to force those components that will create your perfect world..and for me at least -  that's where I always end up getting off track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you have to say about all this?