|Who are you red sweater with swirls? And who do you work for???|
I'll present the facts for any help in solving this mystery:
1) Right now I'm living alone (Serg is back in DC), so besides the house keeper (Rebecca), there is no one else that comes in or out.
2) I discussed the sweater with Rebecca this morning and she told me that it is not hers and she has never seen it before. She agreed that she probably hung it in my closet but is not sure where she picked up from in the house.
3) I carried out forensic studies on the sweater and here are the results:
- It has been worn as evidenced by deoderant marks on the side.
- It smells of human - neutral human.
- The fabric is a bit bally showing wear.
- There are no hair strands on the sweater perhaps eluding to a bald unidentified subject/owner.
Questions left to be answered:
- Who's sweater is it?
- Why is it in my house?
- Was it left by an intruder?
- Did the intruder perhaps trade me for something that I'm not aware is missing yet?
- Who wears sweaters when it's 80 degrees outside?
- What do people in China call their fancy dishes?
If you have any information leading to the solving of the sweater mystery - please contact me.
(I gotta stop watching Criminal Minds.)