Short Post - So, I went into the ladies room at work this morning and noticed a new sign on the wall. I dont have a scanner so I stole the sign just so I can show you fine people an example of the shenanigans that make me laugh around this office. Here is the sign exactly as I found it..and remember this is a professional office building not a truck stop outside of Little Rock:
LADIES WASHROOM ETIQUETTE
1) Do not take reading material into the public toilet
2) Don’t Peek under the doors. Knock if you need to know if it is unattended
3) Stand close enough to the pan or urinal so you don’t dribble on the floor
4) Concentrate when you pee so you don’t wet the seat, walls or floor
5) Sit on the pan if you are unsteady on your feet
6) Ladies; sitting is compulsory
7) Squat only on squatting toilets, pedestal toilets are for sitting on only
8) Avoid messing the toilet seat. If you do, clean up after yourself properly.
I really want to draft a response sign but I'm trying to develop my prose...more to come!