Extremely Interesting other Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pret a Porter

Well I am just embarrassed.  I can only imagine how many times you have come here, looking for a new post only to find old news.  You're hooked aren't you? And I left you cold turkey....forgive and forget?

I'm writing to you from Kigali, Rwanda - on another work trip - and I finally have some time to myself to update you on my recent activities. Okay, so in the last episode, I was getting some clothes made in Senegal. It's been almost a month since I left there. Now, for my big REVEAL! Overall things turned out well. And if they didn't, you wont see the photos here - just that means my hips don't lie and i couldn't get the thing pulled on.
EXHIBIT A
The MODEL

The LENSTA


EXHIBIT B

The MODEL


The LENSTA
Exhibit C
The MODEL
The LENSTA


So, what did you think??! Which one do you like/hate the most? And answer me this: where the HE-EL am I going to wear any of this? I mean the skirt okay..but the dresses? I  guess this is part of getting my groove back...wearing nice stuff for no reason.  Who's with  me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you have to say about all this?